Base Culture Maple Almond Butter
2 small apples
2 tsp of cinnamon
2 tsp coconut oil
1. Open new tub of Base Culture Maple Almond
2. Add the remaining nut butter and 2 small chopped and sautéed apples
3. Using clean hands, combine the mixture by kneading it together until the apples are well incorporated.
4. Use a cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon and scoop into bites. Place in refrigerator.
5. Top with crushed pecans/drizzle of maple syrup
6. Chop apples into bite sized pieces, toss with 2 teaspoons cinnamon
7. Heat 2 teaspoons coconut oil over medium heat and sauté/toss the apples until softened for about 4 minutes.