6 Base Culture Almond Butter Brownies
1.5 cup Base Culture Maple Almond Butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup chocolate chips + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment papers.
2. Stack the brownies next to each other until you have a uniform layer. Set aside *you may need to cut an extra brownie to fill in the gaps on the side, depending on the size of your pan!
3. In a small saucepan, melt the almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup at low head. Stirring continuously so it doesn’t burn.
4. Pour AB fudge on top of your brownies. Freeze for about 20 minutes or until set.
5. Melt chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a pan or microwave at low heat.
6. Pour on top of your crust. Chill in the freezer until set.
7. Slice into bars, sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!