1 spotty banana, mashed
3 tablespoons Base Culture Cinnamon Almond Butter
1 cup almond milk
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of cinnamon
1. Smash banana in a bowl
2. Add in almond butter, egg and milk. Whisk until combined.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients. For thicker pancakes add a little more almond flour.
4. Heat a pan. Form pancakes
5. Top with sautéed apples cooked in cinnamon + coconut oil.
6. Top with more Base Culture Cinnamon Almond Butter, maple syrup and enjoy!