6 slices of Base Culture Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
Tiny pinch of saltTOPPINGS:
Base Culture Original Almond Butter
1. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, cinnamon, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, almond milk, and salt.
2. Pour mixture into a shallow container or Tupperware.
3. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and allow them to soak for a few minutes, but not too long!
4. Melt a little butter or oil on a skillet over medium heat.
5. Carefully transfer bread onto the hot skillet and cook until golden brown, then flip to cook the other side.
6. Serve with Base Culture Original Almond Butter, maple syrup, and fresh strawberries!