Free Shipping On $50!
- Pledge on Privacy. BC does not collect and process Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality and in processing your Data we pledge to fully comply with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection.
- Intended Use of Data. BC collects and processes Data only for specific and limited purposes which we inform you about when you wish to use certain services. For example, we may collect and use Data to provide you with our products or services, to bill you for products or services you request, to verify your credit, to market products and services we believe might be of interest to you, to process your job application, to receive news releases, or to communicate with you. In addition, we may use your Data to evaluate the effectiveness of and improve our services to our visitors and customers, for our own internal statistics to evaluate customer interests as well as purchasing and other trends among customers and to better determine product development and marketing strategies. By submitting your Data, you expressly consent to such use. BC keeps your Data only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements. Currently, our services do not require any form of registration, thereby allowing you to visit our websites, without telling us who you are. However, some services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required, some are optional) as well as to choose a user name and password. In these situations, if you chose to withhold any Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of our websites and for us to respond to your queries.
- Non-Disclosure of Information. BC shall never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make available your Data to third parties outside of the BC group of companies, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or when Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of BC for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your Data were originally collected. When disclosure of Data to third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, BC shall ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as BC, and shall contractually require them to process Data transferred only for the purposes authorized by you and on a confidential and secure basis.
- Promotions. From time to time, we may offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (each, a "Promotion") that require online registration. Persons wishing to participate in those Promotions may be asked to provide some personal information. Some of the information that may be requested for this purpose will be optional, but other requested information, such as the individual's name and e-mail address, will be mandatory because it will be needed to identify and notify winners. Also, some Promotions may require selection of a user ID and password by the individual. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate through our websites, as they may contain additional important information about our use of your personal information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your personal information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Right of Access. You have the right to access and update your Data or to require their deletion. We endeavor to ensure that your Data are up to date, accurate and complete. If you wish to access, correct or delete your Data held by us, please contact BC.
- Security / Confidentiality. We undertake to take reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by third parties other than those who act for or on behalf of BC and have agreed to treat your Data confidential and secure. Access to Data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Data. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Data that BC collects online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewalls and password protection. Although we have tried to create secure, reliable and trustworthy websites for our visitors, please be aware that the Internet is generally not regarded as a complete secure environment, and that therefore the confidentiality of the Data provided by you or material transmitted via our websites or by e-mail cannot be guaranteed by BC. Thus, we cannot be responsible or liable for the security of your Data whilst in transit via the Internet to us.
- Data Transfer Abroad. BC may have databases in different jurisdictions. BC may transfer your Data to one of its databases or to companies within the BC group or to its partners, who have agreed to keep your Data confidential and secure, outside of your country of residence. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with internationally recognized standards, we will ensure that Data transfers to our databases in that country are equally protected and that a transfer of Data to third parties in such countries does not occur. By submitting your Data, you expressly agree to its possible transfer to other companies within the BC group and/or its partners and to this end to its trans-border transmission.
- Anonymous Data / “Cookie” Technology. Most of the information we collect from our websites is anonymous information. When you visit our websites, we do not collect any personal Data from you unless specifically, voluntarily and knowingly provided by you. Anonymous information is processed by BC to help improve the content of our websites, to customize our websites for our visitors and to learn more about them and how they use our websites. In doing so, BC may use tracking technology (“Cookies”) to gather anonymous information, such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A Cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive.
- Spamming. BC does not conduct “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. On the contrary, where we believe that one of our products is of importance to you, we inform you by e-mail whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
- Data and Children. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws designed to protect children, children under the age of 18 should not provide any Data. BC will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent, guardian). Our websites are general audience sites that are not designed nor intended to collect Data from children under the age of 18. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
- Trademark Rights. BC and its affiliates, licensors and content providers are the owners of all the trademarks used on the BC websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of BC.
Base Culture. All rights reserved.
- Use of the Site. You may access, copy, download or print the content of our Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information or other material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the Site, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Site, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited. BC or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in BC’s sole discretion. BC neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing, copying, downloading or printing any content made available on or accessed through the Site. You hereby covenant and agree that your use of the Site and any permitted use of such content shall not infringe any rights of any third parties.
- Username/Password. In the event you create an account on the Site, you will be responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and secure, and you will be responsible for all actions taken using your username and password. By registering, you may agree to receive communications and promotional materials from BC and its affiliated entities.
Information Deemed Non-Confidential.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Site or otherwise through the internet to BC, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site or otherwise communicate to BC through the internet any content that: (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
If you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials (“Feedback”), whether related to the Site or otherwise, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and does not place BC under any fiduciary or other obligation.
- Rules for Using the Site. You agree to follow the conduct rules listed below:
- You will not knowingly provide or post any false, misleading, or fraudulent information.
- You will not use the Site for any illegal purpose, nor will you provide or post any material or information in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- All information provided or posted by you will not violate the copyright rights, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Information provided or posted by you will not violate the trade secret rights of any third party.
- Information provided or posted by you must not be defamatory, harassing, offensive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate or disruptive.
- You will not hold yourself out as someone you are not or otherwise impersonate any other person while using the Site.
- You will not interfere or tamper with the functioning of the Site, nor will you attempt to gain access to information or control of the Site not specifically granted to you.
- You will not use the Site to transmit any spyware, virus or similar destructive program or code.
- You will not compile any database or list of other Site visitors, nor will you use the Site to facilitate the sending of any spam, bulk email, or email offering to sell goods or provide services.
- You will not access or attempt to access any restricted portion of the Site unless you have specifically been granted access.
- Minors and Children. The Site may not be suitable for minors. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are encouraged not to use the Site unsupervised and we ask that minors and children do not register for an account or submit any personal information to us. By using the Site unsupervised, and/or by registering for an account, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available from GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/). Please note that BC does not endorse any of the products or services identified on such sites.
- Change of Information, Availability of Products / Services. The products displayed on the Site may be available on our Site for purchase, and may also be available in select third party retail locations. The products and prices displayed on the Site are subject to change at any time with or without notice. The prices or items in any particular third-party store may be different from those appearing on the Site, and the in-store information and availability controls over any conflicting information at the Site. Your placement of an order through the Site constitutes your offer to purchase the items selected by you. BC may accept or reject your offer, and your offer is not accepted by BC until BC ships your order. Occasionally there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. BC makes no guarantee that information on the Site is error-free, complete or current. BC reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, even after an order may be placed or confirmed. In the event a product ordered is no longer available, not available at the advertised price, or if the price has increased, BC may decline your offer or BC may contact you to confirm whether you would like to continue with your purchase given the new availability and pricing information. In connection with placing an order, you may be asked by BC or the applicable third party to supply certain information, including, but not limited to, credit card or other payment information. You agree to provide BC or such third party with information that is accurate, complete and current, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you enter in connection with your purchase of any product or service. You are responsible for all charges incurred by users of your account, credit card or other payment mechanism, as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
- Links. As a service to our visitors, our Site may contain hypertext links leading to other websites that are not operated or controlled by BC. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with BC, BC has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of BC. BC is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third-party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability.
YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BC, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE OR INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ANY INJURY TO REPUTATION, COSTS, LOSSES, DECREASE IN TURNOVER OR PROFITS OR LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY BC), CAPABLE OF ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
ALL MATERIALS WHICH ARE DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED BY ANY OTHER MANNER DURING THE USE OF OUR SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PERIL. BC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR VIRUS WHICH COULD AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY BY REASON OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITE OR FOR ANY ILLEGAL INTRUSION OR INTERVENTION IN THE IT SYSTEMS.
BC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERRUPT OR DISCONTINUE ANY OR ALL OF THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ITS SITE. BC ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF ANY OR ALL FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE RESULTING FROM ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF BC OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send to BC a written notice by mail, e-mail or fax, requesting that BC remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send to BC a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov/ for details.
Base Culture. All rights reserved.