- 2 slices of Base Culture Soft Sandwich Bread (thawed)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- Sliced Bananas (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
SERVING SIZE: 1-2 Servings
Heat ghee or coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Combine and whisk the egg, almond milk, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in a bowl
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, and then place into the hot pan and cook until brown and crispy, approximately 3 minutes on each side.
Enjoy while hot topped with bananas and pure maple syrup, if desired.