½ loaf Base Culture 7 Nut & Seed Bread
¾ dried thyme
3/4 teaspoon dried sage
1.5 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoon ghee
1/2 chopped onion
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped apple
1 cup cauliflower rice
1. 1/2 loaf @baseculture paleo bread (optional: leave out overnight to allow it to dry extra).
2. Cut into cubes, drizzle with some olive oil then toss with 3/4 dried thyme, 3/4 teaspoon dried sage, 1.5 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. Spread on baking sheet and bake on 325 for about 45-55 minutes (until slightly crisp and no longer soft)
4. Heat 3 tablespoon ghee over medium high, add 1/2 chopped onion, 1 cup chopped mushrooms, 1/2 cup chopped celery. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes until soft.
5. Turn off heat, and add 1/4 cup chopped apple and 1 cup cauliflower rice (thawed from frozen) and toss to combine
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Whisk together 1 egg yolk with 1 cup chicken stock in a small bowl.
8. Add the bread to the veggies and toss, then fold the broth mixture into the bread mixture.
9. Pour into a casserole pan and bake for 45 minutes on 350.