1 lb chicken
6 tbsp tamari soy sauce
1 tbsp Base Culture Original Almond Butter
3 cloves of garlic cups
3 tbsp of honey
1 cup of cashews
2 heads chopped broccolini
½ chopped red bell pepper
½ cup of water mixed with 2-3 teaspoons of arrowroot starch
1 Base Culture Almond Butter Brownie, crumbled
1. Cut 1 pound chicken into cubes
2. Blend together: 6 tablespoon tamari soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of Base Culture Original Almond Butter, 3 cloves of garlic, and 3 tablespoons of honey.
3. Add chicken to a saute’ pan over medium high and pour the blended sauce over it.
4. Bring to a boil and cook the chicken for about 4 minutes until no longer pink.
5. Add 1 cup cashews, 2 heads chopped broccolini, and ½ chopped red bell pepper with ½ cup water mixed 2-3 teaspoons arrowroot starch.
6. Cover and cook for about 3-5 minutes until veggies are tender.
7. Serve over rice or noodles of your choice!